THE MOVEMENT FOR HUMAN RIGHTS IN THE SOVIET UNION CONTINUES
1. The arrest of Andrei Amalrik.
2. The fate of Pyotr Grigorenko.
3. The imprisonment of Zhores Medvedev in a psychiatric hospital.
4. Statements by Vladimir Bukovsky.
5. The Soviet press on the persecution of dissidents in the Soviet Union.
6. Portraits of Stalin under guard.
7. Details of the Ryazan trial.
9. From the history of Soviet censorship.
10. Extra-judicial persecution.
13. Corrections and additions.
THIRD YEAR OF PUBLICATION
First publication in English on this website